Private Parties at Hustle and Flow®
Book your Bachelorette, Birthday or Goddess Party
Get the Party Started in Portland, Maine at Hustle and Flow®
A private party is a fun addition or alternative to the traditional night on the town, providing a more intimate setting and a little quiet time with your close friends, though, by no means do you have to be quiet! Dress a bride up, have a costume theme birthday bash, or pull your Goddess cards,
- Enjoy a 60 minute class of your choice of Restorative Yoga, Power Vinyasa Flow, Hip Hop Dance or our signature
Hustlercise, with one of our own Hustle and Flow Instructors.
- Relax with your crew for 30 minutes with a champagne or sparkling cider toast!
- Pick your playlist or let us. Throw in a song or two, pick a genre or mood.
- Mats and towels are provided
- We’ll take as many pics as you’d like!
- You can certainly bring a cake or snacks for the celebration!
- $300 for an hour an a half private party
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required at the time of booking
Time is limited, please call 2-3 weeks in advance!!
“Ten girlfriends and I spent some time at Hustle and Flow during our Bachelorette Party Weekend Trip in Portland, Maine and it proved to be a highlight of our trip.”
“The studio itself is lovely… warm, welcoming and inviting. Stephanie was hospitable and even set up a station of yummy treats and champagne for the bride-to-be!”
“Working with Stephanie couldn’t have gone smoother. She was super accommodating, easy to work with, so friendly and extremely responsive. We loved that Stephanie customized our yoga session, incorporating a fun and upbeat routine that required some booty shaking! We had a chance to relax, stretch and dance all at once!”
“We had a blast at Hustle and Flow and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend making a pitstop at this studio, with or without a huge group of girls! Next time I’m in Portland, I’ll certainly be back to shake it.”Diana Fiore
“Not only did Stephanie do a great job keeping the group moving when we got tired but we had a blast doing it. Every time I looked up the girls were smiling and laughing as we attempted the ‘new to us’ Buti moves. Many of my friends are not yoga lovers but loved Buti Yoga for its fusion of cardio and upbeat music with traditional moves.”
“I loved the class so much I kept coming back for more classes to get in shape for my wedding! Everyone at Hustle and Flow is so welcoming and non judgmental, I always leave class feeling confident even when I struggle through.” Brianna (Roy) Deroche