Pole Classes at Hustle and Flow® in Portland, Maine
We offer a variety of classes from Intro to Beginner to “Open Pole”.
Our Intro to Pole classes are designed to start with fundamental movements such as walking, turning, basic grip and hand placement, spins, and building from there.
*3-4 Intro to Pole classes are required before Level 1 classes.
In Level 1 Pole learn transitions, combinations, and tricks on spin/static pole, strength and conditioning exercises and fundamental moves such as climbing will provide you with the tools to build strength, control, and fluidity to take it to the next level in your pole journey!
Open Pole Classes are open to all levels, with experience. You have the freedom to practice while our expert Pole Teacher, Heather is there to answer questions and guide you if you need it.
AppWhat should I wear to class?
- The less the better for your skin to stick to the pole! We recommend a sports bra and booty shorts
- High Heels (Optional)
- Soft knee pads
Is there a weight limit?
Before you sign up:
- Pole classes are limited to 4-8 students and Require pre-registration on our MindBody App or site.
- If you are waitlisted please make sure you have enabled email and or text notifications to ensure your class status updates.
- If you cancel your reservation 12 hours or less before the class you will be charged.
- If you receive a notification that you have been added to the class from the waitlist and you do not show up, you will be charged.
- Membership holders will be charged $10 for “Late Cancel/No Show”.